Is 2021 the year to Switch Your Property Manager and be Rewarded?
Three months’ free management fees say, “Yes” it’s definitely time. But that is just the beginning. There are a host of reasons why changing your management to Blackburne will benefit both you and your property. Here’s why.
Blackburne Property Management’s Paige Garvey sees too many owners struggling with their current agency, sometimes without even knowing it. Too often investors stay with the same Property Manager for years, putting up with subpar service and poor rental returns because they simply don’t know any better. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Unfortunately, life gets in the way sometimes and all too often investors just don’t have the time or mental capacity to regularly audit how their property manager is stacking up or don’t even give it a passing thought. This is doing both your finances and your property a disservice.
We asked Paige to give us a rundown on what questions to ask when reviewing the service offering of your existing agent or looking for a new agency to look after your asset.
- Are their fees too goods to believe? “Cheap fees” says Paige “is not a win in many circumstances. The most common reason I hear of owners changing agency is there was no level of service.” Basically, a clear example of – you get what you pay for
- How many properties in the manager’s portfolio? “If a property manager is expected to complete all aspects of managing your property like attending home opens, and have a portfolio of 150, do you think they have time to manager your property?“ Clearly when it comes to your Property Manager, size does matter.
- What do their adverts look like and what type of photos are they using? Paige warns that photos taken on a phone are probably not showcasing your property well and likely, “your property will not be leased quickly, or it will be very much under value” Make sure your agent uses top quality marketing collateral, always.
That’s where Blackburne Property Management comes in. Their team are passionate about delivering first class service and exceeding expectations when it comes to being an advocate for you and your property.
Here are Paige’s top 3 reasons why you should choose Blackburne Property Management:
- 7-day Leasing: Blackburne’s Leasing team are not just Leasing Agents but Salespeople, and they are on the ground every day of the week to ensure property is not vacant.
- Service Guarantee: The team commit to responding to calls and emails in the same business day and have an emergency after hours number for both owners and tenants should the need arise.
- They Love Tenants Too: Paige says “It’s absolutely important to keep a high relationship with the tenants, because at the end of the day, you want the tenant to stay as long as possible.” Nothing good comes from a management that is always seeking new tenants.
So, for any new clients Blackburne Property Management who change to their first-class service, the first three months’ management fees will be free of charge. That in itself is a great offer not to be missed.
There is no time like the present to make the switch and enjoy the benefits of a premium Property Management agency while realising the return on investment you should be receiving. For more information on why Blackburne is Perth’s best Property Management agency, contact Paige today.
Paige Garvey 0497 977 738