P&N want to fix your home loan worries – at less than 2%
This is a rate we never thought we would be telling you about, but here we are. P&N Bank have recently announced a one-year fixed rate of just 1.99% *. Yes, you read that correctly, and the catch? There isn’t one.
With their lowest ever fixed rate ever offered hitting the market, P&N have sent a clear message that they are open for business and keen to help you save money on your home loan. But the low rate is not all smoke and mirrors, as the product does come with a range of great features to help you bank smart.
Here are all the details:
- Its available for NEW owner-occupied borrowings up to 80% of the property value.
- Can be for either principal and interest or interest only repayments.
- Suitable for loan sizes starting at $20,000 up to 80% of the property value.
- There is the capacity to split a portion to remain variable to retain flexibility.
- Flexible repayment options including monthly payroll deduction, auto transfer, direct debit and Bank@Post.
P&N are not only committed to offering a competitive home loan experience, but their customers benefit from convenient every day banking options and smarter ways to pay. Having Digital Wallet facilities available you can make secure contactless payments with your mobile via Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
This really is a low rate and a great all-round product to consider if you are looking to save money on your home loan. If you are interested to find out more information about this product or any other home loan options, contact us today.
(*Comparison rate 3.70%)