First Home Loans
First Home Buyer Loan
Having helped scores of first home buyers in Perth into the property market and making their home ownership dreams a reality, it’s no surprise that Blackburne Mortgage Broking is the preferred choice for discerning first-time purchasers looking for second to none information and guidance.
New Home Buyers
Our mortgage broking team are on hand to ensure that the often-daunting process for a first home buyer is a smooth and seamless. So how do we do that for you?
Once you have made the decision to buy your first home our brokers will:
- Assess your borrowing capacity and advise the maximum loan amount lenders may consider
- Assist in implementing a strategy to help save for a deposit.
- Run through what your lending options are and how it all works.
- Answer the hundreds of questions you have, whenever you have them.
Once you have found a property our brokers will then:
- Assist you in choosing a tailored lending solution for your needs
- Advise on what paperwork is required to submit your loan
- Compile the entire application for you and liaise with the lender, your Real Estate Agent and Settlement agent on your behalf.
- Complete and Submit the First Home Owners Grant on your behalf and ensure it’s paid at settlement.
- Ensure your finance is approved and settled on time to avoid penalty interest charges.
Once your loan settles our brokers always:
- Ensure that your new accounts are set up as required and answer any questions you may have about your new loan.
- Will call after settlement to make sure your first repayment has come out as required.
- Check in annually to ensure you are still happy with your loan products and structure.
The home loan products and features that suit a First Home Buyer are not necessarily the same as those required by a seasoned investor, next home buyer or downsizer. Our mortgage brokers will take the time to explain the types of loan products available, what they mean and what will work well for you based on your financial goals.
For added peace of mind, talk to one of our brokers about obtaining a pre-approval. Once you have been pre-qualified and know what you can potentially borrow, your broker can apply for a pre-approval with your lender of choice prior to a property being found. This will give you added confidence when making an offer and will make the process of purchasing your first home easier and less stressful.